Thursday, August 30, 2012

Derek and Jeanine, Pike Street




I met Derek and Jeanine while walking in circles looking for my haircut appointment. They were spending the last of their days in Seattle playing guitar and enjoying the perfect summer weather, before heading south to Northern California. They looked like the perfect California couple, and they were very kind to allow me to make their portraits. 

After I left them, I wished I hadn't rushed their portraits -- they were very patient and gave me no reason to rush, but I was nervous, and didn't want to intrude for longer. I like these few images, but would have liked to make more. I hope I will take this lesson with me on my next outing.

Thank you Derek and Jeanine, happy travels, and I hope we meet again.

Tech Info:
Camera: Canon EOS 20D
Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8
Location: Pike Street, Capitol Hill

1 comment: